Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Martha Stewart Drying Rack


As an answer to Kris' query below, I think that the Martha Stewart Foldout Drying Rack above is just about the super coolest indoor drying rack possible. It folds down to hang clothes on and then folds flat against the wall when you don't need it. I think it looks like art in its folded-up state. You can find directions on how to make it here on Martha's website. Because I know Kris' husband has, like, a ton of time to tackle a new project :)

Of course, knowing the layout of Kris' super sweet laundry room (I am a bit jealous of it, actually), an indoor, retractable line stretching across the room might work best.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

This is perfect! I might be even be able to make this! I think I could do it and do the retractable line. Makes me want to paint my laundry room lime green too. Thanks so much!